SBMA works to increase Singapore’s bullion activity across all industry subsectors, including refining, trading, logistics, price discovery, custodian services, risk management. Some of our activities include:
- Engaging with policymakers on legislation relating to precious metals.
- Support for the launch of new standards, products, or pricing mechanisms.
- Organising events that bring the industry together, such as networking sessions, seminars and educational visits. Our most successful global event to date has been the Asia Pacific Precious Metals Conference held annually since 2016.
- Participating in competitions, conferences and fairs in related industries.
- Providing guidance and training for market participants and investors.
- Publishing magazines and newsletters with information about our activities, industry news and developments, advertising by our members, and editorial features on topical issues.
- Promoting the view of the entire industry as an ecosystem.