Asia Pacific Precious Metals Conference 2017By SBMA
Published on September 25, 2017
The inaugural Asia Pacific Precious Metals Conference, held on 4-6 June 2017, was attended by over 330 delegates from 170+ companies spread over 24 countries. The conference showcased the diversity and potential of the region’s precious metals sector, and witnessed the signing of Memoranda of Understandings (MOUs) between Myanmar Gold Development Public Company, and between The Chinese Gold & Silver Exchange Society and SBMA to foster closer collaboration. SBMA and IE Singapore along with its host of sponsors and partners would like to thank the speakers, delegates, and exhibitors for their wholehearted support.
Reports on the conference proceedings can be found at www.sbma.org.sg.
Mark your calendars for the 2nd APPMC, which will be held on 3-5 June 2018 in Singapore.
– Janie Simpson (Managing Director, ABC Bullion)
– Robin Martin (Managing Director, Market Infrastructure, World Gold Council)
– Marcus Grubb (Director of Market Development, World Platinum Investment Council)
– Philip Klapwijk (Managing Director, Precious Metals Insights)
– Andrew Wang (Product Director, Shanghai Gold Exchange)
– Waqar Chaudry (Product Manager, ASX Limited)
– Sergei Vozchikov (Managing Director, Copernicus Gold)
– Bart Melek (Director, Global Head of Commodity Strategy, TD Securities)
– Kerry Stevenson (Managing Director, Symposium)
Back to Index
– Satvinder Singh (Assistant CEO, IE Singapore)