Webinars with SGX (June 4, 5)
SGX Commodities Unplugged is a virtual event by Singapore Exchange (SGX) featuring a month-long series of webinars that brings industry specialists together to offer independent and actionable insights on the current state of the global economy.
The webinar series on precious metals is organised by SBMA and managed by Foretell Business Solutions, and there will be two programmes held on June 4 and June 5.
June 4, 2020 (Thursday) | 4:00pm – 5:30pm SGT
2020 Asia Pacific Precious Metals Market: Challenges to the Supply-chain Amid Covid-19
- Challenges to the clearing, settlement and clearing process between London, New York, Zurich and investors’ markets
- Keeping Singapore refinery services afloat
- Finding air cargo space
- Challenges to the retail sector
- Central bank responses
- Gold market update from Australia, China/Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand
Click here to register for Day 1
June 5, 2020 (Friday) | 4:00pm – 5:30pm SGT
Global Precious Metals Markets: Price Drivers and Outlook
- The role of gold in turbulent times
- Gold market: where do we go from here?
- Silver market: drivers and outlook
- Outlook for platinum
- Will palladium continue to outperform?
- Hedging price risks in gold during turbulent times
Click here to register for Day 2
More information/registration here.